There are only two types of people in this world; firstly, there are those who have watched Game of Thrones and then there are those who are just fed up of being told to watch Game of Thrones.
In whichever category you fall, your life for the next few months will surely be revolving around the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros.
As the season 7 unfolds we imagine what would it be like if iconic Bollywood dialogues would have been used in Game of Thrones:
- Remember the epic scene between Tyrion and his father, when he shoots an arrow through his father’s chest and that too in the loo.
Us harami ko Mitana Hai Hamein, Goli Nahin marenge , Keh k Lenge uski
- If there is one guy you should never trust in all of Westeros, it’s Peter Baelish.
Joh main bolta hoon woh main karta hoon… joh main nahi bolta woh main definitely karta hoon…
- Till this day people wonder why Rickon Stark didn’t run in zigzag motion as dies at the arrow of Ramsey Bolton. That scene would be having the background score as.
Bhaag bhaag DK Bose…DK Bose DK Bose… Bhaag Bhaag DK Bose DK Bhaaaaag…
- The moment White Walkers come on the screen there is a sense of Horror that accompanies it, we wonder if the Night’s King were to speak, he would utter this.
Yeh NORTH mera hain aur main is NORTH ka Jaikant Shikre
- From the very first season, the one thing that all the characters often repeat is “Winter is Coming”. But it took 7 seasons for winter to reach us.
Taarikh pe taarikh milti rahi hai lekin winter nahi aaya. MIlti hai toh bus taarikh
- The pair of Jon and Samwell is one of the strongest bonds in the series. At some point Jon would have definitely asked this to him.
Arrey oh Samwell… kitney white walkers they re.
- Cersei’s walk of shame is one of the most hard-hitting scenes of the whole series, if the series would have been made in India this is how Jamie would have reacted to it.
Cersei in kutto ke samne mat Nachna…
- Poor Jon Snow, all his life he has been ridiculed as Ned Stark’s bastard. He served in the Night’s watch, saw Ygritte die in front of his eyes, fought with White Walkers and to top it all of he knows nothing. He surely would have said this
Babuji ne kaha gaon chhod do… sab ne kaha Ygritte ko chhod do… Ygritte ne kaha Night’s watch chhod do… aaj tumne keh diya Winterfell chhod do … ek din aayega jab woh kahenge, duniya hi chhod do
- The long introduction of Danaerys comprising of titles like Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragon would definitely would have been like this if it were to be made in Hindi.
Jali ko aag kehte hain, bhuji ko rakh kehte hai, jis raakh se Dragons bane usey Targaryen kehte hai
- One of most tearful scenes was when Jon Snow was murdered by his own Brothers of Night Watch. This song would have been apt for that scene.
Maar Daaala… Allah… Maar Daaala… Alaaaaahh
Anything in your mind? Write t us at Shareurstory@voiceurviews.com or comment in the section below..